View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Greedy Gold digger/Dentist's demand for $1mil angbao from tea ceremony

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - Most of us take hongbao in our stride, no doubt grateful for cash gifts that can range from $100 to thousands of dollars in some cases. But what if you opened your red packet and found $1 million?

Well, that is just what happened at a wedding here when the groom's father handed over a red packet containing a $1 million cheque when the newlyweds paid their respects to their parents during the customary tea ceremony.

The unusually big gift turned out to be one of the focal points...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.