Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
What a good feeling upon stepping into a cat150 legal house again today which I last visited more than two years ago.

Really miss those days, so much delights talking to Malaysian girls about all the ham sup stuff in dialects & rojak English, those raba raba in the bathroom when the girl rubbed my body, didi & ass crack clean clean, some pleasant surprise bbbj or even ar, then few drops of mouth spray before the actions started.

Also miss the intense sex on a comfortable king size bed instead of the hard & narrow massage bed in MPs, miss enjoyed viewing home girls going out for outcalls & girls coming in for incalls.

Nice to see Ah Yap again, what missing was the hot towel used to be served together with the hot tea, Bro unfit, care to ask Ah Yap why no more towel leh
Yumi looked real good at her age, her mind blowing service & super high gfe made me want to throw those shit MP $88 bao yang packages & annoying chop carrot GQ into completre abandon.

In the current absence of options, will rtf Yumi and Xiao Jun, looking forward to welcoming Janet's return at the end of this month.

Happy National Day to all Bros & welcome back the new EPL season
Wow its 150 for an hour or 45 mins?