Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Some ppl say raid some say spot check.
Raid sound like very "hiong". Actually both Sama Sama.

License Shop based:
Actually if nvr kana caught red handed (pants down, hand on dick, dick in mouth, dick in pussy). Especially everything already done and wash up liao. The officers cannot do anything to you or the ML one.

The officers like to play the mind game. They will tell u the ML told them everything that had happened and tell the ML we also said everything. ML ALL NOT STUPID TO ADMIT ONE LAH. Cos if they lie still got chance won't get in trouble. Admit sure gone case. The officer hope 1 party admit so that they can have a case. So officer play mind game.

Anyway I had been there n done that. They came to check after the deed and I just out from shower. I said no, dun have, sorry really dun have. No need to go station. Anyway the officers are very good at questioning. So I assume many consumers feel intimidated.

It's not about hero or not. No need to act tough or try to go against the officer. Play the "Sir, really dun have anything else except massage "card". Sorry sir, I really only massage here for 1hr." Just need to talk in a very polite way. They really cannot do anything one.

****Unless ur phone message got type hj 50 roam +30 bbj 120. Then cannot hide liao lah.

Illegal shophouse:
No matter what u say don't matter liao. Lol.

Overall up to individual preferences of handling things. I prefer to have more friends. Cos I older gen. Dislike bao toh kia.
Totally agreed to you !!!!! No caught red handed just relax and let them nag at you