View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Renee is new and she wants to come for you. Boobs lover of all races welcome!

Just had one of the best experiences with Renee.

Had a bright smile and greeted me with a hug the moment we met. She was wearing a form fitting CheongSam, and you could see how could her figure was.

Her body is really one of the biggest highlight of the entire event, her boobs and figure is all natural, and bound to turn everyone one.

Her face is no slouch either, pleasant to look at, had an attractive smile and flirtatious eyes. Feels like you are dating your uni OG chiobu.

The BBBJ and sex is crazy, she is naturally horny and goes for your dick and treats it like king. Can deepthroat like crazy and more importantly, her eyes when she sucks your dick is unforgettable.

Her moans when she gets fucked just turns you on, and the way she touches you while you fuck her, and the way her eyes roll back when you slam your dick into her makes the FJ a 10/10 experience.

Her riding skills are no slouch either, and unfortunately I fell then. Guess I have to go back to try her doggy next time

TLDR: Worth every dollar.