View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Midpoint Orchard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udonit View Post
I have been to Midpoint Orchard last week.
If you are looking for a good massage with HJ you will find your luck here. (2 hours massage 115$, not sure about the 30-60min prices haven't checked as I was looking for a long massage)

The place I found here had 4 ML, all in their mid-late 20s, early 30s.
The one I went with was Chinese and is here for 1 year, spoke very well English. Another one spoke even better English and one more spoke only very little English (the youngest of them that spoke little).

While I was there mainly for a long massage, I heard a few bros go in and out very happy. One probably got a BJ and the other a FJ (even though it's closed rooms, you can hear a little through the thin walls). My ML only offered HJ for 50/100+B2Broaming. I didn't ask for more, so I'm not sure if they all offer the same thing or different each. They also have a shower, not in the room though.

The 2 "older" ones that are 29-33 have very beautiful faces and fit body. The 2 younger ones probably 22-26 are also fit but not so my type of face looks (not ugly just different, maybe not even Chinese I don't know).

Dm me if you like to exchange for your ML recommendation.
Vicki ? Figure look tight and young...been wanting to bonk her.