Old 27-02-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

This thread reminds me of when I first time started chionging (couldn't get girls cos look like shit so went to chiong), I was much younger, very naive and inexperienced with girls due to my almost non-existent interaction with girls.

I placed girls on a pedestal, basically a simp. But after more interactions with normal sg girls and working girls alike, I came to realised girls and guys are actually not much different from one another.

When I first started chionging, I also tio gongtao by some very cute siambu who was very nice to me and being stupid and inexperienced af, I immediately crushed hard on her, especially after all the hugging, kissing, sex and sweet gfe. The experience was hell cos I can't stop thinking of her everyday and how she is also hugging and kissing with other guys. This thought was so emotionally painful that I couldn't function properly in life and it left an emotional scar on my heart to this day.

Long story short, I understood girls better and woke up from placing girls on pedestal.

I used to be the simple minded guy in school who will always keep crushing on girls, and girls could smell my desperation from a mile away. Now after attaining enlightenment, it's very hard for me to tio gongtao and I have stopped crushing so easily on any woman.

Anyway I have given up on romantic love and am more focused on other more important stuff in life. Now I am much happier when I don't place such a high premium on romantic love and feel more control over my life,compared to when I was that naive idiot when I was much younger who always thought romantic love is so important.