View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card.

But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.

True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn..

Wah, yours so dramatic! For me, nothing like this at all!

The 2 times I kenna caught was the first with a FL and the other with a ML.

Both times, the officers did not even touch my phone. And only once they asked me if they could see the messages between the girl and me. They did not touch my phone at all. I later concluded that they didn't do this it's because I did not commit a crime. Looking for FL or ML is not a crime in Singapore. And because I did not commit a crime, they could not anyhow just take my phone and look through it. And definitely cannot confiscate my phone because no crime was committed on my part. I just had to make a statement, sign it, and was free to go. All within half an hour. They never contacted me again.

Anyhow that was my experience. Your experience like very different.