View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Bro, dun misquote me leh.
I was never fined $300 or a suspect in this incident. It was another policeman friend who informed me it would have been an offence if my sim card was not registered. And instead of going to court for that offence.... it can be compounded with a fine. (Same like traffic offences.... can pay compound fine instead of going to court).
I believe they took my phone because they wanted to retrieve the text messages in it between the ML and myself.
Anyway after I collected my phone.... no news or contact by the police until now.
Apologies there. Misread. Anyway, good to clarify. Otherwise, no more trying to visit MLs for their services.

At least, SLG is offering wider selection these days, althu vast majority are not syts. But there are several that could accommodate and please me!