View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Received intel that she is still "around".
Seems that there are more and more wealthy roberts recently.
Hello bro @SaintTKP
If you know what really happened to her, chances of her returning to work is not high. So even if she is “around” and she is not keeping you in the loop, she probably has her own reasons.

So to most bros, she is as good as RTC.
Short, sweet and Simple 3 Letters to provide an answer to all questions. Let’s focus on those MLs who are eager to welcome us into their arms because those that RTC or choose not to work anymore will just become good memories that we will reminisce from time to time. Just good memories.

** Update: my Intel is as close to the horses mouths as it can get. Unfortunately I’m not the WK nor the Rich Bfs of ShuQi so I don’t have the good fortune of sending her to the airport. So if my intel choose to not share the whole truth then so be it. There are 144 other MLs in SLG waiting to earn our $120.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 23-03-2023 at 11:51 AM.