View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Random story time

It was a sweltering Tuesday afternoon, and the sun bore down relentlessly on the factory. AA and I were working through lunch, trying to finalize some safety documentation when the phone rang. I could hear the urgency in her voice as she spoke to the caller, and when she hung up, she turned to me with a slightly panicked expression.

"Our regular delivery driver is out sick today, and we have a crucial delivery to make. I need to ask our only worker to handle it," she explained, worry creasing her brow.

I nodded, understanding the importance of the situation. "Of course, AA. Go ahead and ask him. I’ll manage here."

With that, she relayed the instructions to the worker, who grabbed the keys and rushed out the door, leaving AA and me alone in the factory.

The atmosphere between us shifted almost instantly. We had always been cautious, never allowing ourselves to be alone together, but now the opportunity had presented itself. The spark between us, which had been carefully managed until now, suddenly burst into a raging inferno.

AA glanced at me, her eyes filled with a mix of desire and uncertainty. I could see her internal struggle, but I also knew that we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by.

Slowly, I closed the distance between us, stopping just inches away from her. "AA," I whispered, my voice barely audible above the hum of the machinery around us. "I know we need to be careful, but we're alone now. And I can't ignore what I feel for you."

Her eyes searched mine, and I could see her resolve wavering. She hesitated for a moment before finally admitting, "I can't ignore my feelings either. But we have to be discreet."

I nodded in agreement, and without another word, our lips met in a passionate embrace. The world around us seemed to fade away as our hands explored each other, our breaths mingling with the scent of animal feed that lingered in the air.

AA leaned back against her desk, papers and files pushed to the side as our bodies pressed together. My hands roamed the contours of her slim frame, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath my fingertips. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling me closer as our heated kisses grew more urgent.

As we stood there, wrapped up in each other's arms, we knew that this stolen moment was just the beginning. Our journey together was fraught with challenges, but the fire that burned within us was a testament to our undeniable connection. And in that instant, we were willing to face whatever lay ahead, hand in hand, even if it meant blurring the lines between right and wrong.

Our heated kisses continued, and for the first time, our illicit affair crossed the line. My hands carefully unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the delicate lace of her bra. Our lips never parting, I felt her hands on my belt, loosening it with practiced ease.

As AA was much older, we took our time, exploring each other's bodies slowly and passionately. Our movements were gentle, savouring every touch and caress, our breaths coming in ragged gasps. AA work desk's cool glass top provided a stark contrast to the warmth of our entwined bodies.

AA's eyes shone with a newfound youthfulness, and she felt like a teenager again. It had been such a long time since anyone had craved her in such a lustful way, and the excitement of our forbidden tryst ignited a fire within her that she hadn't felt in years.

Our passionate encounter seemed to stretch on for hours, the world outside the factory walls forgotten. Eventually, we knew we had to face reality and clean up the evidence of our rendezvous.

We hurriedly dressed, our fingers fumbling with buttons and zippers, the adrenaline from our tryst still coursing through our veins. Working together, we tidied the desk, rearranging the scattered papers and files to erase any trace of our intimate encounter.

As we finished cleaning up, we heard the distant rumble of the delivery truck approaching. We shared a glance, our eyes wide with panic, realizing just how close we had come to being discovered. Frantically, we resumed our work, our hands shaking as we tried to steady our nerves.

Despite the fear, we couldn't help but giggle at each other like teenagers, the secret of our passionate interlude a thrilling bond between us. Our stolen glances and barely suppressed laughter only fuelled the desire we had for each other, and we knew that this illicit encounter was merely the beginning of a passionate, yet dangerous, journey together.