Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This combo is rare in GL these days … maybe Jia Jia but her tits are surgically augmented …. Very well done though. I don’t really like to fuck Thai or Viet Bu WL because of language barrier. Hard to build up the intimacy if there is language barrier. May be once is suffice … fuck and go type, no RTF.
Even though I can speak Thai, the Thai WLs in GL don't provide as good service than in Thailand, many here are dead fishes and a lot can't french. Want good service TH girl, pick the Issan girls in Thailand. Some Viet WLs are very good for fixing my DFK deprive, but they have long queue. Can't chat while DFK non-stop anyway haha.

I find PRCs here generally provide better overall service, but still got those that can't frenching and the cost is higher (I usually took $180 for 75 min at Cat60).