View Single Post
Old 27-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
munchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beware of Taiwan fls on locanto

Just bumped into my friend who was fuming mad about an appointment he had with a “student” who added him on wechat. Offered him a good deal of $100 for 90mins of massage and plus plus. Told him to go to a location at Ang Mo Kio and call her when he arrived. When he is there,he called the girl on wechat call. He can hear other phone ringing in the background and another girl talking. The girl kept saying that the line wasn’t clear and wanted my friend to tell her his contact so that she can call him back but he refused. She said her friend wants to add him on his wechat to verify that he is not an undercover police. So my friend added and a guy called back and tell him some cock n bull story about that girl is still a student so no cash . Wanted him to buy a Apple Card from the 7-11 there and take a photo after that. My friend refused and hang up. That guy called back and threatened my friend . Anyway,long story short,my friend blocked and deleted all . Told him about this thread that I come across and he is lucky that he is not scammed. The deal seems too good to be real anyway.