View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Today wanted to find Grace or XiaoQiao or RuoRuo tonight but all 3 were booked, felt sian so went to try 1658B - Yang Yang. $180.

OKTs were friendly, one even asked what drink I wanted and even opened the can and placed a straw for me. He even walked me to the room and placed the can on the table. Tip top service. Hahaha !
Room is good and clean with shiny mirrors on side and top of bed.

Hunan girl, Enhanced Cs, unshaved, pre-milf looks.
Shower action SOP, will rub her boob on you, and wants to suck inside. I rejected and requested cap.

We end the shower and I dried myself. Standard cat bath front and back. Her AR and BJ is out of this world. Her cowgirl duration was short but good too ! Pussy feels tight/small as well. When her hair is let down she’s rly prettier too.

She don’t rly allow kissing of breast, only random licks cos she said it felt itchy.. mood down.

She says my dick feels too long for her and asks me cum faster, don’t go too deep, don’t pump too hard… mood down x2.

She then told me her experiences with customers with big dicks, saying she had one before as first customer and then felt pain the whole day. Another one she immediately reject and only say can fap and blow for him.

After I forced myself to cum from doggie, I think she felt she was too direct so she offered to massage me. Massage skills rly good too !

All in all it’s a mixed bag for me. Perhaps no chemistry at first go.