Thread: Cannot cum
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cannot cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Hello bros, I am here to ask for advice. As seen from the title, I have a problem with cumming in an appropriate amount of time.

I've been with girlfriends as well as WLs, but no matter what I always have problems trying to cum, even if it feels good. I've only ever tried raw with one girl (my ex), but in that case I don't really have problems cumming. But obviously raw all the time is not a viable option.

For example, one time I had sex with my girlfriend, then she sucked and jerked me off, then I self masturbate, and it took almost 1.5h total for me to finally cum. At that point I just wanted to cum so I wouldn't disappoint my gf, and was exhausted.

Any advice?
go to Orchard tower to test your gun with Mary. Confirm 10 min fire off. Even the most endurance and mental strong US marines also cum within minutes. Haha