View Single Post
Old 16-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4908 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Mine is like this …

Dono how many umpteen years ago when the era of HC was at its peak, i was a solo cheongster … i will called up the HC & book my favourite girl. At that appointed time, i will quickly sneak in & out of the HC in quick lighting time to avoid detection. I don’t have a car at that time …

There was a time, i was too early for my appointment but then suddenly i stomach ache and lau sai, cannot tahan, so I quickly ran to any public toilet in a kopitiam to let the shxt out … but after that knn realize no toilet paper so I took the bidet and just spray …

… then I quickly rush to the HC and wanting to wash there … but before i could do it, the girl came in & she tried to be lustful and straight away stripped me naked and asked me to unbuckle her bra … and in no time she also naykerd …

Then she pushed me to the bed and gave me an AR … alamak after that i really dare not kiss her leh …

… is this counted as a sibeh jialat encounter ? If yes, let’s exchange points leh …
Snr bro TQ for sharing yr sibueyJialat encounter - really scaring for me as customer & wondering if ML ever wash also since bidet is often used by the women ...!!

Anyway, a big thank you for upping my points.

Ack ye comments for uppign me on 16-7-23

Thread for Exchange... 16-07-2023 06:07 AM Chua Soi Lek up you. TQ very much.