Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
I used to frequent this house before covid all the time but, due the pandemic, had to result in finding other alternatives

Anyways here is my first for L08H43 in a long time

FR for G8 and G12

RTF: I will definitely see her again but want to sample the rest of the other girls)
Bored today again and adventurous, so I travelled to the ulu end of 8. Afew fishes in the tank and what caught my eye was this natural girl, trying her best to muster a smile so here goes my 16th SBF FR for g12, FR titled (“a natural lady”)

WL name: See See, newbie in sg for 1 months Age: 30

Looks & body: skin: healthy skin, not fair not tan. face : nice jawline, skin isn’t perfect but imo still ok and she just looks clean and natural. Not much make up kind of girl, really doesn’t look 30 imo, maybe mid-late 20s, imo some angle she gives off the vibe of your gnd colleague with a Nice natural smile. Some small dimples (?), abit cute. Hair: long black hair; build: slim; some excess ex preggo skin (she says she had one kid alr). I think she is one of the better looking so far in this house.; Height: 1.6-1.65m; Tits: A-B Cup, natural saggy; nipples: brown; size: slightly big and appetising, ok to attack (?); Special features: standard thai tattoo at the back

Language / GFE: minimal english, can understand each other abit. occasional reflexive Thai. Not much GFE imo, feels like the kind that takes time to warm up if u RTF.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay, light chatting

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine and deep rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: light kissing and yes speaks light French during FJ, but my feel of the dfk is she seems like more to help you stay hard and cum than active and passionate (ymmv)

Cat bath: straight to balls sucking, then nips then crotch painter, teasing sensual licks

AR: NA, don’t care also, not AR guy, bros can ask if she does

BBBJ: tried to blow with her hair down which was quite a view, but in the end hair too long had to tie up. Bbbj gentle sensual suction occasional DT, no teeth. Hardworking but technique pales in comparison to g8 of this house and I’ve been spoilt by the high bbbj skills of the viets

FJ: abalone tightness: ok la for me (ymmv), I don’t like too tight, the show ends quicker if too tight hehe ; 2 positions: cowgirl: Ok la some effort, cg for about 2 mins, mix of pounding and grinding. Then switch to Missionary: pumped non stop for about 10mins here, no complaints. Active during missionary, switches between sucking your nips, kissing and dfk, lick her body (nips and pits) from time to time. Moaning: Not much / loud, more of a quieter shy moaner imo (similar to kicks bro’s experience). But feels like she still enjoys the sex. Finished her at about 20th min.

Attitude: overall - accommodating and pleasant session. Post shoot, she went to wash up herself while I rested, ok la this part she can improve abit but Mai hiam buay pai, CAT60. Light chatting while we dressed up. Offered water post service when she saw I was sweating, plus points. Buzzer off after shower.

Summary score: 8/10. RTF: I’d RTF if I was looking for an accommodating, hardworking, demure, natural girl without much make up who provides bbbj and dfk. I feel she can be further unlocked for more GFE and more passionate FJ.

FRs done this house: 8, 10, 12. To do’s: 13 (maybe, haven’t see her). If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 03-08-2023 at 08:59 PM.