Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
Hi bro,

Is it better pickings at Nana Plaza or lb bars like Cindy's or Check in?

And do the lb bars like Cindy's and Checkin have short time rooms nearby or do we have to bring them back to our hotel?

Seems to be that Nana Plaza I'd a better hinting ground given the larger number of lb bars and short time rooms. But I could be wrong as I'm not a frequent patron.

Grateful for your advice.

Cheers,
K692
Why not go to Nana, CIB and Cindy's? They are all within walking distance. Experience each one and you will have a better idea of what you like.

Yes, Cindy's and CIB have short-time rooms upstairs where you have to pay. I personally have not tried their rooms because I prefer to bring the LBs back to my hotel. I recommend you stay in a hotel between Nana station and Asoke station. Almost all hotels along the stretch allow you to bring a LB or GG back to your hotel including 5-star ones.

The busiest days for Nana bars and Cindy/CIB are Friday and Saturday nights. So do go early, around 9 to 10pm to pick the best girls. Also if you really want to use the short-time rooms upstairs, it will be cleaner if you are the first guest for the night.

Nana Plaza has short time rooms too and I have used them in the past many times but I read that recently the authorities has closed the businesses renting out the short-time rooms in Nana. Apparently there is a ruling that such rooms should not be present within an entertainment area but for many years this rule was ignored but now it is enforced. Also a few bars were raided a few years ago and found a few underage gogo bar dancers. The bar was shutdown, the mamasan arrested and the short-time rooms had their business suspended because they did not keep a record of the girls/LBs using the rooms. When a room is rented out, the girl or LB must give their ID to the person at the reception counter. After the deed is done, the girl/LB will get back their ID and their use of room is recorded with their personal particulars.

If you still want to use short-time room you can ask the girl/LB in Nana Plaza where to go to find the short-time rooms near Nana. They will know. However, during peak periods you may have to wait for your turn to use the room. Best you go back to your hotel rather then stepping on someone's cum on the floor in the short-time room.