Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Popped into 2033. Didn’t pick any originally because wanted to see 2041/45/58 first but OKT was very friendly (unlike 1820 who scolded me for not picking any (?!)).

Then went in again and saw a cute girl.

Xiao Ping Guo.

Looks/Body: Pretty face, small lips, cute nose. Sichuan look. Very cute when hair is down. Enhanced C boobs. Not fat but I wouldn’t call skinny. Think pregnant before. Pre-milf in late 20s or early 30s. Skin is v smooth but not those fair skin snow white girl. Pussy hair is fine and trimmed.

Post deed: Cuddles and smoking together. She’s very chatty and friendly. Face is v nice to look at.

Overall: It was a pleasant fuck with a cute girl, but I don’t think I’ll RTF cuz no DFK. I like the rooms and OKT here and will come back to see other girls.
I think XPG looks ok, presentable, cute in some ways. But her gfe is low, can't fuck in certain positions, can't DFK to get max arousal, that few pecks on lips don't help at all. Didn't have feel with her at all making my 90 min booking with her a waste of time and money. I even left earlier when my mood was gone ...