View Single Post
Old 27-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Previously I was sad when the GFE WL with 100% the looks and body of my type I liked RTC. I was hoping when she can come back. After searching for some time, I found some GFE WLs with excellent service but not with the looks of my type and still able to get over with it. And now there are quite a few of such WLs in GL, so I don't care about whether the WL can come back again anymore or not.

However, I will care if a ML have restrictions to re-enter SG cuz those good ones are difficult to find and may require lots of time, effort and $ to build chemistry to get what you want.