View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 03:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shineshine View Post
#83 from NZ SPA

Looks: 8/10 (larger and sharp nose compare to picture, darker skin, long hair)
Body: 8/10 (very slim with toned body, smooth skin, some tattoos but I don't mind)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced C nice to touch, not too hard, brown nipple good size)
Kissing: 8/10 (starts light but will french if you get her horny)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very smooth use a lot of tongue and saliva, no teeth, might be 10 for you if you really like BBBJ, really suck and play with your head)
FJ: 10/10 (Pussy gets wet the more horny she gets, pulls you in to fuck her hard with sexy moans)
Gfe: 8/10 (No English, communicate with google translate, nice personality, bath you nicely and stroke your little brother well)

Damage: 268 MYR Normal ~45mins, Add time ~45mins 448 MYR

This is the 2nd time I return to bang this girl. She is the slim athletic body (petite), no fat, thai look, normal tan skin, not dark but also not fair. I think she looks better than the pic lah (pic too white, abit edited). Height and body weight is true (163cm, I think she's lighter than 45kg)

First time when I saw her was when I going to the lift at the hotel lobby and she came out in this red dress to pick up grab food, beautiful blonde hair with the come fuck me small waist and round perky ass. Straight away go up ask the captain who wearing red dress that day, book and bang her hard.

She's quite good with different positions, got do sitting, doggy, missionary, a few others and can take it all the way in. If you like athletic girls, thai look, wet pussy being pumped with moans, this is the girl to go for. Even better if you can speak Thai.

NZ Spa all the rooms have a big mirror, so can admire her body from different angles. She's also light enough to be carried for those who like more adventurous positions. Can also ask for pool package if you want to paly with her tits or ass in the jacuzzi/hot pool first but best to find timing where not a lot of people.

What is the difference between NZ Spa, HV Spa and New York Spa?
> HV Spa has the best food and biggest facility but I think the girls aren't so good. I like New York Spa for the local girls and also got one viet girl very hot one always recommended here. New York Spa and NZ Spa about the same in terms of hot pool, steam, suana etc. but NZ Spa has an additional normal temperature pool with some fountain/water feature. New York Spa has slightly lesser food (than HV Spa) and usually spicy type (so if you can't take spicy don't go here). NZ Spa is like going to kopitiam and you order the zhi char dish you want but freshly made. I usually get the thai basil chicken rice.
Thank bro,Will continue to improve the quality of girls service