View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/ This lady also a FL, confirm can FN
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Listed somewhere or special access?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
If I am not wrong, I wrote the first few MRs for her when she first arrived. Nice lady, but didn't frequent her as I do have many on my plate and I do have my own preference. I have also been frequenting the other websites for cross checking and never seen her listed for full service leh. If she did, I am sure bros here would have been talking about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I am the first few to try her first during her first stint...cross checked across different sites...its always standard massage + hj + semi nude
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Hey bro, I tried this lady before and rmb only getting HJ, just searched all the website but don't find her as FL. Maybe u made a mistake? You sent us such a long horny MLs list and mostly very zhun leh or izit u mixed her up with someone else??? Or u managed to get more from her, I mean hard to say right since u are senior player too.
Hahaha hope to get some answers/evidences from you. If not, appreciate if u can clear this lady "name" as I think she is overall good one.
My sincere apologies to all bros here @coolmanspooky @zenmaster10 @Special Spawner @Deluna @jagoh @ATCong @kombust @derrickboy
And also to our lovely ML W that my claim that u are FL is not accurate.

There is no evidence and I confirmed that there is no content of piak piak mentioned in my message with her back in April. Also for bros who PM me, the info about FL is untrue and please support W as she is a gem too!

Next time I will fact check first before posting. Sorry again for the false info

Last edited by hornyxiaoboy2; 07-09-2023 at 08:42 AM.