View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Ep 7

9 June Monday

Ever since we started as a couple, Nancy and I had shared more private information about each other and we had gotten to know each other better. With that, we also became emotionally closer.

13 June Friday

After our dinner, I proposed to have a walk by the beach at Pasir Ris but she rejected the idea, citing that she was wearing a new pair of 3 inch heels and they were killing her legs.

However, we did not want to return home so early as it was only 10pm on a Friday night but we did not know where to go.

Since the last time at the spa, we had not gotten intimate with each other and I sheepishly suggested a hotel. Surprisingly, she agreed readily.

We went to a few love hotels but unfortunately they were fully booked and after the 4th one, we gave up trying.

Without a destination in mind, I began to drive around the island aimlessly until an idea suddenly appeared in my mind. I remembered that there was a carpark at the end of Punggol which was rather secluded and headed there.

There were only 3 cars in the carpark and I found a space that was furthest away from them and parked my car. Directly in front of our car was a slope and since there were no street lights overhead, once I switched off the headlights of my car, darkness enveloped us.

Her face was only illuminated by the lights from my dash board but even in these dim lights, I could see that she was looking at me suspiciously.

Nancy: baby, why are we here?....

Me: I didn't want to drive any more..... but wanted to spend time alone.....

Nancy: erm.... but what can we do in such a secluded area?....

Me: this.....

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She did not stop me and her tongue responded to mine instantly. However as soon as I grabbed her breasts on the front of her dress, she pushed me away.

Nancy: baby!.... we are in public!....

She looked around frantically.

Me: I know.... but there's no one around....

Nancy: there are other cars here....

Me: they are so far away..... and doing their own things as well.....

Nancy: but.... but....

Me: give me a minute.....

I got out of the car and went to the boot to retrieve some things. When I returned with the items, I opened the rear door and she jumped in fright.

Once she determined that it was me, she grumbled.

Nancy: why did you go to the back seat?!.... you frightened me....

Me: sorry baby.....

Nancy: what did you take from the boot?....

Me: this.....

I showed her the opaque windows blinds that I had retrieved and proceeded to cover the windows. I even had the front and rear piece for the windscreen and once the entire car was covered, we were cladded in almost complete darkness.

Me: now no one can peep in.... come to the back seat....

She tried peeping outside and once she felt comfortable enough that no one could see us, she replied.

Nancy: erm.... ok....

She removed her shoes, stepped across the middle console and came to the rear seat. Once she sat beside me, I did not wait. I turned to her, kissed her on the lips and grabbed her breasts. This time, she did not pushed me away.

After about 3 minutes, I broke off from our kiss and bent my body to place my head between her thighs. At the same time, I had already sneaked one of my hands under her skirt and pulled aside the middle part of her thongs that was between her thighs.

Nancy: baby!.... I was in the office the whole day!.... I don't have the chance to clean up yet!.....

She knew what I was going to do and placed her hands on my shoulders, trying to prevent me from moving towards her.

Me: I'm not bothered.....

I pushed my way forward and once my tongue found her pussy, her resistance faltered.

Nancy: ahhhh.....

This was the first time that I was tasting her pussy and it tasted sweet. Even though she had not cleaned herself, there was no smell of stale urine and I was glad my girlfriend had kept her hygiene well.

Using my fingers, I spread her outer folds apart while my tongue began to slowly explore the inner folds of her pussy. Since she was no longer resisting, I easily removed her thongs.

After a few minutes of lapping at her pussy, I knew that it was time to insert a finger into it. As my tongue continued its work on the outside of her pussy, my fingers explored deep into her tunnel. This caused her to moan loudly.

Nancy: AAAAHHHHH.....

I wanted to stimulate her even more.

While I was licking her, I had lifted the bottom hem of her dress up to her waist, leaving her legs and pussy exposed. With the easy access, I moved my free hand under her dress, found her bra cup and pushed it upwards in order to expose her breasts.

Before I could grab her tits, she lifted her dress over her head to take it off and then unclasped her bra to remove it.

She had been reluctant to get intimate earlier but now, she was so willing to get naked and her actions surprised me a little.

By now, my eyes were accustomed to the darkness and when I lifted my head, I managed to see her nakedness. At the same time, she reached forward and unbuckled my belt. Clumsily, she undid the button of my pants and unzipped it.

My fingers were still working within her pussy and using my free hand, I removed my pants and underwear.

Once I got the garment off, I removed my fingers from her pussy. Without speaking, she knew what was coming and adjusted her body so that she was half laying back on the seat while spreading her legs apart for me. I positioned myself between her thighs and inserted my dick into her well lubricated pussy easily.

Nancy: eerrrnnnnn.......

She let of a longing moan as I began to fuck her.

In the crampy back seat, space was a constraint and there was no way that I could thrust vigorously into her. I was only able to do it at a sluggish pace. Although with every thrust, my cock could almost feel every ridge in her pussy, it was impossible for me to achieve my climax. I suspected that would be the same for her as well.

With that thought in mind, I was not sure if she would enjoy the session and decided that she would need some additional stimulation. Since I was fucking her slowly, I was able to kiss her lips sensually, continue to caress her breasts gently and still tease her clit with my thumb.

5 minutes later, I was astonished when she began breathing heavily. At the same time, I could feel some gentle constrictions against my dick by the walls of her tunnel. Concurrently, she started to moan rapidly as well.

Nancy: ahhh.... ernn.....aahh....

I could sense that she was going to have her orgasm soon and it got me excited. I tried to adjust our position but to no avail. The front passenger seat would be better since I could move the chair fully back and allow me to stretch my legs but that was not an option now.

I could only continue what I was doing and somehow, I managed to tip the sensations in her body over its edge and she began to have her orgasm.

Nancy: ERRRNNNNNN!!!!!....... ERRRRNNNN!!!!...........

She gripped my back with her nails and clamped her legs around my waist. Simultaneously, I could feel her pussy squeezing tightly around my cock.

I did not stop any of my actions until she unwrapped her legs from my waist and her breathing began to slow down. I knew that her climax had passed and was beginning to subside.

I removed my cock from her pussy and sat on the seat next to her before asking her the question.

Me: baby… I was fucking you so slowly… much slower than our session in the spa… how did you even manage to have your orgasm?...

She looked at me shyly.

Nancy: erm… Initially I was afraid that someone might peep at us… but once you covered the windows, I felt safer…. Since I've not done it in the car before… it's strange but yet exciting…

I was glad I had the windows blinds.

At this moment, I realized that she was staring at my still erected cock.

My dick was still stained with her juices and I was not expecting her to do what she did next. She bent down and took my cock into her mouth as she started sucking it. I could also feel her flicking her tongue against my sensitive pee hole and it was too much for me.

Me: aaahhh......

Her suction was good and she was hardworking. In 2 minutes, I could not hold back any more. I quickly tapped her shoulder.

Me: baby.... stop sucking.... I'm cumming.....

She did not move away and continued sucking my cock as I blew my load into her mouth.

She continued to suck my dick until she had milked the last drop before she got up. She took some tissues and spat my semen into it.

Me: sorry....

She grinned.

Nancy: hehe… I thought you needed some help....

We cleaned up and wore our clothes before I removed the blinds from the windows.

As I drove off, we could see that instead of 3 cars, there were 5 cars in the carpark now.

It was already 1am and I sent her home after this.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.