Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

the hunter becomes the hunted (This part is not for everyone)

This happened during Covid as well, as the nightlife was still well shut i had a few LBs that were back working at normal jobs in offices, factory and etc. So one day Katty text me on line and asked if i want to support her by joining her line group? So in Thailand some LBs they have a problem signing up on Onlyfans or doesnt know how to operate especially those that are not very strong in English. So i ask how much? and what sort of content? She say 199 THB for LIFETIME, i say sure and she promised me i wont be disappointed.

After transferring her the 199 i joined the Line group and surprised that there were around 100 plus members up there. All are in Thai obviously and they share like clips they got from other sites or promoting their own groups that are for sale on there. Added some cute ones from there and make meeting arrangements.

After about one week Katty ask me if i am happy with the things on the group, i said so far so good. Katty asked if i want to join her and her friends for their party? I ask more about the details, so basically its a gangbang party and more often than not are TOP ladyboys seeking for guys to fuck. Everyone just chip in for the room cost which was under 1000 baht. The Ladyboys would check in at 2pm and just have guys turning up at all hours until check-out timing, as the hotel room is near to Katty's rental apartment she would stay throughout the whole time.

Since i was WFH so i said sure i will come in the late afternoon and see how things goes. Katty told me that she has about 5 ladyboys coming and about 5 guys signed up. The next thing she announces in the group that there is a foreigner coming and cause a little bit of stir (i am no where a handsum man), since some of these ladyboys are just regular working people they have never had sex with a foreigner. Another reason was some in the group ask if i had Covid or not, since i have never left the country in the whole period (weirdly some of the things i witnessed in that room was far more risky than catching Covid)

Finally the day arrived, it was located a little further from the city area. Got there texted Katty and she gave me the room number. Made my way up to the room, knocked on the door and was let in by Katty. There were already 3 Ladyboys including Katty and 2 guys. I was introduced to everyone and given a towel and go get shower when i was ready. I decided to watch a little before proceeding. You can see its a very detail operation, there are many XXL size towels on one of the chairs, a bag of condoms, big bottles of KY and sex toys.

I ask Katty how many times she came and she proudly announced already twice, she had rubber band that is tied on her cock, i would think is to keep her cock hard. The next few hours was just like what you expect from a gangbang or SM sessions where they would have guys coming throughout the night and swapping the guys around.

Overall it was an interesting experience and i joined a few more sessions after that helping them out with some photos and videos as that was content they use to promote the groups. Subsequently Katty also got a few foreign guys that would fly in and she will arrange sessions with them.