Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
I find the post about this house very one sided and unfair. The girls need to protect themselves also... lol

XQ for me is one of girls I can click with and has good chemistry. This girl is very fun once she is comfortable with you. Love her boobs, bbbj and wet pussy.

You can just relax and she does all the nice works for you. Once she is on top of you, she is unstoppable!

Treat the girls well and you will get back something you will never imagined
I visited Xiao Qiao two to three weeks back and it was a good session even though she wasn't my type and I am unlikely to return since I prefer my chemistry with jiaojiao.

This is what I like about her:

1. She is hygienic and health conscious, making sure to clean and sterilise before bbbj and ar, maybe offputting to some but not me
2. Puts in the effort, for example I found out during our chat that she paid to learn from a veteran so that she can give a better service in bed and she put on kinky black stockings with an opening in the pubic region so I could bang her in that
3. She was really wet (apparently cos period just ended for a few days) and enjoyed riding.

To be fair, she doesn't seem like a wl who is willing to do it all to please, for instance we didn't dfk, she didn't initiate and I din attempt to since don't have the feel with her for that. So maybe she's not for you if you are looking for someone who's willing to do it all.

Last edited by sigkelir; 21-09-2023 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Unfinished post