View Single Post
Old 24-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Okay so these are my 5 cents:
1. Kateoy R us on walking street. Soi diamond. This is an agogo that has only LBs, recently they got about 7 to 8 new lbs. You can find them on IG Facebook and Twitter https://www.facebook.com/kathoeysareus

2. Delirious Bar on soi chaiyapoon, whiskey lounge with about 15 lbs working. Good pricing on ladydrinks and nice owner. Not sure if they have any social media account.

3. Bon Bar on soi buakhao, a new set up with about 8 to 10 lbs. I would say they are mostly asian style with white skin, slim and younger (under 25). I believe you can find them on facebook

Pattaya beer bars these days has got that 1 or 2 lbs in their ranks and can be some great hidden gems. Have fun and do let us know how did your trip went
Wow thanks master. Most of them really look gorgeous. Shall check it out when I'm there.. haha