Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhak View Post
Back to Sin City again this month as my job requires me to. Of course I had to make my time here worthwhile. Sandakan is nice but it has very little to offer compared to the other places i visit for work. but the FL scene here is the best. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. so contacted my friend again for new stock. she said she might just have the right girl for me.

PORT: FL
Name: An**
Age: 27 (ok la decent age. but honestly i always prefer slightly younger than this)
Face: 8/10. doesnt look like shes 27. face looks like 23/24. horny naughty looking. just how i like them.
Body: 9/10. slim. fuckable. smooth. tight body. although she is a janda with a child.
Skin: tanned, slightly.
Boobs: 7/10. 1 perky nipple. one inward. took a little bit of licking and both nipples were rock hard. perfect size. she rubbed her tits all over my face.
Pussy : 10/10. tight for a young mother. tight as fuck. moaning very quietly and that made me want more. she was over flooded down there. she also said she cant remember the last time someone fucked her brains out like that.
Anal: no.
Fingering: she put my finger in as she was blowing me.
DATY: didnt ask. not a fan.
BBBJ: 9/10. she said she doesnt want to blow rubber and insisted on bj before capping me. no complains. felt like a king. balls, shaft everything. soaking wet.
FJ: 10/10. tight, flooded pussy. treated me like a queen and she was acting like a horny slut. what more to ask for?
GFE : 9/10. no small talk. only dirty talk. she was tired after the session. both lied down. she still wanted to rub me down there after im done.
Damage: 250 + 100 arrangement fee. a bit more than i usually pay but i was told shes good stock. andd fuck yes. worth every penny. got her number so that i dont have to pay arrangement fee next time.

ok. age 27. a bit older than the ones i fuck usually. but didnt look or feel old. she could have told me shes 23 and i would have believed it. i was so horny, i even tried to hold back a few times because she was so good and i wanted it to last longer. top 3. out of a lot
Bro, can share contact please?