View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
I went to try out the new whore Linda in 1658a. Tian tian looks very cute but on code red. Will try Tian Tian when she starts work. Tian Tian has sharp features and cury cutie pie .

At first sight, Linda looks very sensual and womanly, immediately caught my eye when I entered OKT Botak's joint. Don't know why, she has this magnetic allure which somehow attracts me to her. She wears tight fitting senxy dress which reveals her curves.

She really knows her stuff, stripped me and had some foreplay caressing of my balls and rod. Hugging and caressing her was great, the feeling was just the word magnetic. You just feel like fucking her straight away.

In the shower, her body to body rubbing is very soapy and sensual. Hers is enhanced B cup but I enjoyed sucking and licking her nipples. She gave a a deep throat BBBJ in the shower. Her hand stroke attacked my rod and balls with sensual strokes.

The more I look at her, the more I like her.

She did a perfect catbath on my back and front, did a fantastic AR and sucking of my balls. Gave me another round of deep throat BBBJ, tongue twister and she seemed to enjoy sex a lot. She capped me and began to ride me like some cowgirl. When she was on top, she did a turn and cowgirl ride me with her back facing me. My rod almost cannot endure during that twist.

She just seems to enjoy sex.

I fucked her in a few positions, doggie, spooning, standing, lotus position, and finished her in missionery.

we chat and exchange wechat id

will rtf. she already electrified me.
Was there just now and saw her too. Almost wanna try her but this FR makes wanna try her next visit already