Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

“You don’t like it? But you like it just now when Brian was fucking you! Kanine… you should hear your own animal sound just now!”

“get off me.. get off me!!!”

The other 4 of us were frozen not knowing what to do. Was Andy forcing himself on his wife? Does he always do that judging from what Amy said? Is he raping his wife?

Brian, sensing something was wrong, thought he should do something. He tapped on Andy as if to motion him to stop.

“Eh bro.. take five take five..”

“Kane eh chee bye, what take five? You want to fuck my wife again isit?”

Brian was a bit taken aback.

“Eh no la no la… I just thought…”

“Thought what thought? We husband and wife tai chi you don’t come kacau ok?”

“ok ok ok ok..”

That was when Amy turned around and said to Brian…

“Brian… chill… we are only role-playing… we always do that…”

Andy continued fucking his wife furiously. He turned to Brian and said “yes, I know my wife fantasise about other guys… so we incorporate it into our rough love-making session…. Paiseh ah, scare you all… but it worked right? hahahaha” as he continued to pound Amy.

Hahahaha… me and Brian laughed out loud.

But not the other 2 wives.

“Eh, 一点都不好笑 lor both of you,” said my wife with a slight relief.

“Yalor,” echoed Jane.

“Sorry sorry… but now that Brian is free, can someone fuck him for me while my ah beng laogong continue screwing me?”

“I am more than happy to do that,” and with that my wife got off me.. and immediately kneeled in front of Brian and licked his cock which by now was covered with the dried up pussy juices of Amy.

“Mmm.. imma clean this cock up real good before fucking it… but looks like someone got a scare just now eh?” said my wife poking on Brian’s flaccid cock after that scare from Andy and Amy’s role-play.

My wife then took Brian’s flaccid cock into her mouth and slowly licking and sucking it until it was rock hard again after several minutes.

My wife looked proudly at her hard work, “all good as new,” she said cheekily while looking at Brian lasciviously.

Jane stopped sucking me. She just looked at me before climbing over me and whispered into my ear “I missed you!”

My cock which suffered more or less the similar fate as Brian’s suddenly got a kickstart, and before I knew it Jane and I was engaged in a long passionate kiss – those shared by lovers. Her soft tongue licking mine, interspersed with her lips sucking my tongue – out of this world for me. I always needed deep french kisses as a prelude to any of my love making.

“eh bitch, you like my fucking now?”

“shut up and just fuck me la you chao ah beng… eh I wanna suck Brian’s cock too.. move me over there…”

Upon hearing this, my wife said “Amy, would you like us to be fucked by Brian instead while we both share your ah beng husband’s cock? Please…”

Amy was surprised by my wife’s proposition but accepted it by withdrawing herself from Andy.

My wife knew her proposal has been accepted.

She guided Amy and positioned both of them side by side in a doggy position. Andy took the hint and also kneeled down in front of the 2 wives with his cock waiting to be sucked.

Brian, on the other hand, was getting all excited to fuck the 2 perky butts in front of him.

“Dear, who will you fuck first?” Jane asked.

“I dunno dear… but before that, let me play with both pussies first.”

With that said, Brian took a whiff of both pussies, savouring their different scent.

He then started licking my wife while touching Amy’s love hole.

By now, both my wife and Amy were licking Andy’s long cock.

Amy tried to peel his husband’s tight foreskin as far back as possible and then said to my wife, “try smelling this part” pointing to the peeled skin which was still slightly covering the base of the mushroom head and some juices can be seen in between them. Could be a mixture of Jane and Amy’s juices, and also potentially Andy’s own pre-cum.

My wife looked a little bit unsure. She looked at Amy before giving it a whiff.

She was slightly disgusted but at the same time that sourish smell was also arousing.

“You like it babe?” I asked as I paused from my deep french kissing with Jane. And Jane was also taking a break to watch his husband’s performance in orally and tactilely pleasuring the 2 pussies.

“I dunno… a bit off-putting but to know it is coming from Andy’s cock which was in both Jane’s and Amy’s pussy is turning me on as well.”

She then took another whiff and placed her nostril closer. This time, her olfactory was hit with pleasure and arousal. She then took a few deep sniffs, looked at Amy and smiled.

“Yucky but at the same time turns you on right? Today is considered ok already. On some days when there’s some white white stuff even more geli. That one sometimes I also feel like puking.”

“Eh don’t tell people la, very malu one leh,” said Andy.

“It’s ok. That is called smegma.”

“Sme-what?” asked Amy puzzled.

“Smegma. Some men with tight foreskin will have that under their foreskin,” explained my wife.

“wah, like that also you know ah? Haha.. never knew. I always call it his kukujiao phi sai (booger).”

“Eh can please stop this cheemology talk can or not. My kukujiao will go to sleep like that.”

“I am sure your wife and I can wake him up,” and with that my wife plunged Andy’s hot red pointy mushroom head into her mouth. I got aroused again, especially to see my wife so into Andy’s cock, just like when we started the session earlier in the night.