View Single Post
Old 17-10-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
OKT apache, please don’t talk cock lah. I have been in FL, massage and KTV raids and I also know people trained in the law. As a customer, visiting a prostitute or paying for sexual services, whether in ML, FL, KTV, Geylang or otherwise, is not illegal so long as above 18 year old. In fact, providing sexual services is also not illegal. What is illegal is the FLs and MLs not having work permits or violating their work permits by providing sexual services. Therefore Singaporean women are free to sell without fear (and also why police NEVER ever go after Dome L ladies). Another illegal thing is to live off the earnings of a prostitute (eg, pimp, broker, etc.) - the law is drafted to cover your usual pimp agent broker activities la. Fun fact: Geylang pimps and prostitutes are technically illegal under the law (work permit and pimping issues) but the breach is not enforced by the prosecutors or police and they operate under an informal licensing regime (the AV yellow card system). During a raid, just cooperate with the policeman, be honest, record your statement and you’re gone with no issue. Call your family? You think this is 30 years ago ah? Calling family will result in family and social issues that the government doesn’t want. One caveat: if you don’t cooperate with the police then you will have an issue, for obstructing public servant. And never be angry with police - another chargeable offence under offences relating to public servants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Having being in this scene since late 90s, I have been to Health Centres, Massage parlours (licensed and non licensed ones), FL lair in apartments or HDB flats, Geylang legal joints, I have seen and experienced...