View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I also found a massage shop run by Thais, can't remember where. Was offered 2-lady massage for 400RM/hr. One MILF and one SYTish attended to me. Both had very tight bodies. GQ was a 700RM per lady offer for B2B and 69. Small head ruled because haven't had a tarma for years They switched off the lights and I was tonguing each of them in total darkness. Took their contact nos and jio'ed them to my hotel the next day for the same deal. This time the SYTish frenched me gao gao. Please don't ask me to share their contacts; they want to remain low-key and I don't want them to ghost me.

On a separate note, for good Western food I recommend The Ship opposite the WOLO Hotel. Not to be confused with another The Ship opposite HSBC Building. Place is macam Jack's Place but tastier and cheaper. A steak can be as low as 88RM. Took an Angus sirloin (300g) for 119RM. Damn tasty. Burp.
Entering KL soon. Last two paragraphs are what interest me most Anyone ever figure out, or OP ever figured out where is the thai massage place?