View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Sorry, had a meeting this morning and you folks know I don't like to use office resources to access here and post story... took a while. My apologies.

Taking a dump now and posting from phone, enjoy reading!

------------------

M(ilton): Hey bud, bring us two drinks?

gog: Sure!

A(licia): Dear, no need, I don't want.

She could talk to me direct but she didn't, she proxied my buddy to talk to me.

Just being a gentleman as I always was, I poured two glasses of juice and brought it over even though Alicia declined it and not to me, but to my buddy. I think the rest also felt some tension building up but chose to remain quiet.

As I walked over, Alicia's body turned away from facing me, her body was saying - "I want to get out of here". Trying to be nice, I just offered her the glass of juice after my buddy took this.

My whole palm was wrapped against the bottom of the cup and seeing she has no choice she simply used 2 fingers, thumb and index finger to grab the top of the glass like she doesn't want body contact with me, and put it on the table near hear.

She did not take a single sip. Oh boy, she is going to be a big WEDGE between my buddy and me.

P(ang): Eh, chill... I think she haven't warm up to you yet.

Even Pang could tell from her body language something was not right. I just smiled and relaxed myself, raising a different topic.

The evening ended and we made our way out, usually my buddy and me will share a cab home, however...

M: Hey gog, share cab? I drop you first. Alicia stays near my area.

A: Erm, I want to walk a while more at Bishan Park.

Damn, she's fast. I didn't want to make it awkward to my buddy also.

gog: Eh no, I going to J8 the 24 hour NTUC, I want to get something, you go off with Alicia, walk a bit, romantic romantic in the park. Hahaaha.

Alicia literally rolled her eyes at me. Nevermind, it doesn't matter.

We split our ways and I took a slow walk to J8 instead, but when I turned around, I caught them getting into a cab and leaving. Oh well, what to do, when your buddy finds a girl, a guy simply becomes second fiddle. I told myself, this is normal, and I would do the same too.

*DING* I just stepped home (living with my family).