Thread: lup sup bar
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Define "cheap" and define "early" and we can give more accurate information.
Hmmm I feel I can chime in on this because I used to go goldenmile complex last time. For me early meant after work and dinner I can reach the bar/pub around 7 plus 8pm and there are people drinking and ladies working finish 1 bucket and go home sleep before 12am on weekday night. Now the Thai shop scene seems to have changed to late night 10pm plus, go 9 plus also empty one, want to go also boring because I will leave at 11pm on weekday night.

For cheap, I guess below 80 for 1 bucket (5 big bottles) NH I would consider affordable. All the Thai bars now charge same as club price. Last time 60+ or 70 for 1 bucket was normal. Tips/ld for Thai bars seem to be the same, but now most small bar they won't openly say can buy LD, someone will come ask to buy flowers which are ultimately more ex.

Nowadays I find myself going Viet bars at JC or geylang more because it's cheaper and start earlier. But I just prefer Thai, dunno why.

This just my opinion, if anyone have and reco for Thai bar that still operates similar to old GM type please pm me lol.