Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu Taikoo Li MILF

[long overdue followup ...]

I was woken up by her phone ringing. “喂。。。” she answered. “你在哪啊?明明说好一起喝下午茶,现在一个影子都没有!” (Where are you? Didn’t we arrange to have afternoon tea together, yet you are not here!) I heard the caller exclaim. She quickly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take the call. I pretended to continue sleeping and heard her conversation with her friend, telling her friend how she met me in the gym and following me back to the hotel to fuck. Her conversation ended with “好了,好了,一定介绍给你认识。” (Ok, Ok, I’ll definitely introduce him to you.)

She crawled back into bed and cuddled up to me. She slid her hand down to my cock, taking hold of my hard rod. I pretended to stir and opened my eyes. “睡了还这么硬!” (Still so hard when asleep.) she commented. I smiled as she stroked me gently. “想不想要?” (Do you want?) I asked her. “在我的手里了,我当然要。” (In my hand, of course I want.) replied and climbed over me, pressing my cock between our bodies. She rubbed her pussy over the length of my cock, coating me with her pussy juices. Holding my cock, she guided me into her pussy. She pushed down, sending me deep into her vagina. “啊啊啊。。。好爽的感觉。。。” (What a great feeling...) she uttered. She rode me slowly, sliding my cock in and out her vagina, moaning loudly each time I entered her. I just enjoyed her ride, sending her to two orgasms before I felt my peak approaching. “我不行了,快射了。” (I can’t last much longer, cumming soon.) I exclaimed. She got off me quick and took my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, sliding my cock over her tongue, and quickly sent me over my peak. My cum burst out, into her mouth. She swallowed every bit and licked me clean.