View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Re: Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

Tried and confirm it's a good experience, unique and exciting once go up to individual room for hair wash.

Didn't make any booking so when I reach there, a parade was done for me to make my choice.

Chose a lady and later got to know she is 666.
Figure super good.

Manicure, facial shave, ear digging and shampooing all done professionally. By this point already about 35mins spent.

Then was brought up to L2 room. Room nicely done and very new and clean. Told to lie down to wash off the shampoo. At the same time facial wash also.

After wash hair and facial wash, comes the exciting part.

I can hear her removing her clothes, then she remove my berms.

Wa.... Too excited thinking back.. you just have to go experience it. Overall bbbj cim was good and alot of pattern. Not the rushing to finish type. Did autoroam all over. No rejection.

Finished the deed and process to clean up and then feet wash.

Lastly, blew dry my hair and style it then went out a happy man.

Overall very very good experience and worth the money. Although if you go to spa, probably 268rm can get u one shot fj, but here for slightly lesser then 268rm can buy you a really special experience.

Will surely come back to try others.