Old 13-01-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Michael20tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H14 Cygon (2022)

Quite new here, been to other house and I tried Cygon for the first time.

Went around 7pm on a Friday with my friend and I only saw 3 person left, others is working. We just choose the remaining since we are still "quite new".

I took G10 and my friend took G3

G10 (took her because she was quite ok since I can only compare to remaining 3 working girl)

Looks : 6.5/10.
Boobs : 7/10. C/D cup, fake boobs hard base soft top
Body : 7/10. Quite average with a bit of chubby-ness
Kiss : Nil. Dont even want it since her attitude is quite bad
BJ : With caps 7/10. Quite some sucking skill
GEF: 1/10. ALMOST none
Accomodating : 2/10. Not much
RTF: NEVER

Overall, this is the first time I experience some quite-bad service.

First when I go to the room she ask me to stripe, and she began use phone since she stripe faster than me. After that she ask me in a mono-tone: "want to shower yourself or need me to help you shower?". I request to help me shower.

She sop shower me but never shower herself. (am I your first customer so that is why you never shower??) I been to other house about 8 times and all the working girl at least got shower themselves.

Bath finish, I use towel to wipe clean myself and she went ahead to use her phone again, not sure messaging who. This is my first time see them keep using phone

Done drying myself and she told me to get on the bed. I tried to "small talk" to her but she doesn't seems like want to reply, replied me with a few words and cold answers.

After that she proceed to do HJ, sucking nipple, CBJ until I am hard and she went ahead and lie there and tell me come in and let me do the job. (not even asking me want position I want) And I finished with 15 minutes left.

Went to bath and she went back to message and then do her makeup while I am bathing. after I bath finish she was hinting me to go off by telling me to wear clothes and she continue her "touch-up makeup".

Before I leave I ask for a hug and she hesitated for a few second back-hug me (seems unwillingly). Usually I ask for a hug before I go. BUT this is the first time I seen a person unwillingly to hug.

I am a average looking 29 year old chinese man, morning bath before work and even bath when I reach home.

I not sure what happen to this G10 but I been to 8 times GL and all the service was either Average to Great.

I think G10 had some regulars or someone special customer. Or she give good/bad service depend on the customer.