Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
kenster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobpoke View Post
I just came back on a 5D4N trip there. Well I didn't try any from that site as some requires u to have a local no plus also I knn so many mines on the same site when I used it on my TW last year. But I did try all the walk ups and the temple st alleys one. Below r my FR

King Alot of Thai from the top, a floor of Russians n another with younger gals. I tried a so call twin younger sis with her sis say area but din manage to threesome (they offer) as hard to find them both free. BTW one of the lift was spoiled n quite a long wait to go up

JSL Like one bro mention its layout with neon lights really makes the gals look better. Tried a 19 yrs prc.

Fuji Highest level but again one of the lift was spoiled, this one is the 20+ floor one. Good spread of everything here. Did a so call local. Couldn't tell as my canto not so good.

Temple alleys Really like mentioned is budget. Room is quite bad with no bathing, hygiene of the place not so good. Did a young PRC in school uniform but only allowed doggie n no foreplay, cap on n HJ till u hard and asks u to "干我!" After having Claypot rice nearby and strolling around n did another local in OL, same concept but I manage to go under her clothes n bra n also did her in missionary. BTW both only took off their bottoms n no top.

Hope it helps u n anyone who is going
Thanks bro, really helpful. Between JSL and Fuji, which one will you recommend for someone trying walkups in HK for the first time?

Is the hygiene also up to standard like geylang? I don’t mind paying more for better hygiene and quality of gals.