View Single Post
Old 20-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi Bros, dont know if this sounds weird. But you know there are some MLs are appeared a bit dao and cold, either when you first meet them in person at the recept counter or when you talk to them on wechat? Then when you finally get them to ask GQ and best still manage to roam and touch, it feels even more shiok? Especially when they tried to push your hand away at first? Anyone has such experience? Usually such MLs only allow normal happy ending but dont know why it feels so satisfying hahaha. I have some to share myself, wondering if any bros here have similar experiences to share?
My ex ML lou. Looks dao. Personality also dao. Not easy to get closed to. Although I unlocked FJ from her during the 1st visit, but managed to stay in contact with quarrels occasionally. She’s the type who only wanna earn $$, other things not interested. Unless she takes a liking to other customers, I don’t know. She’s also the type that enjoys freedom and chose to stay single. Don’t like lthers to meddle her affairs and way of life. It’s because of this, we quarrelled