View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25 yrs old delivery boy took nude pics of 5 girls including his GF!!!

It's a matter of timing.
If the lady is prepared to be intoxicated, she's likely to be comfortable with the man or is purposed for something intimate to happen. Unless she's alcoholic, as long as got free drinks.
There again, for TS, there are also plenty of the younger OL or MILF who buey paiseh, when meeting for the first time over drinks or dinner, already name a more up market joint, when billing, never even pretend to share the damage. This kind is best to write off. Unless she's so chio, GFE.