View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jizzlybell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Dome2 is quite good from this week exp. Been going legal houses and long time nvr find web gals but recently ads pop up so decide to take a walk at the infamous shophouses. Not uncommon but surprisingly, all gals are pretty decent and most are young gals compare to before. Switch girls also quite happy to take.

Last time aim for only high price is definitely a bad choice. Like vase outside is marvelous (price is skyrocket) go inside all the rest is hollow, this that cannot and lacking, return home feeling emptiness.

Learn my lesson, keep going legal houses enjoy enough. This time after so long tried a few of these pretty shophouses gals and I want to leave a review here to give thumbs up!

Take aside painting, aesthetic shaven, shower, full hour etc, relatively are good bonk sessions with these pretty gals. Allow french, switching multiple positions, sweet moan voices and taking the active role to serve me.

Disclaimer, my choice of ladies may not be your cup of tea. YMMV. Rest for you to explore.