Old 17-02-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

After reading so many FRs about the lovely Elecher, I arranged a session with her recently to also experience what the bros here have very generously shared.

Everything that has been said, is true. All inhibitions are left at the door; Elecher will very quickly make you feel like you are chatting with an old friend.

Despite my initial boo-boo (I actually walked into a wrong unit, lol), what eventually welcomed me at the door is someone you will not want to take your eyes off. Elecher is indeed lovely and very pleasing to the eyes. Best part? No make up, and she doesn't need it, she has a naturally sweet and demure appearance. Do not let that deceive you; her devilish side will manifest as the session progressed.

Not enough is said about her facial features; her eyes are beautifully set and with nice naturally curled lashes... her nose is cute as a button and she has such soft kissable lips that I can't stop kissing them. I told Elecher, I actually prefer to kiss more than to fuck, and she totally exploited that by locking lips with me all the way. Talk about the ultimate GFE!

Elecher worked really hard to get me ready for my first pop. Her BBBJ, moans, dirty talk, intense kisses and constant looking back at me while blowing me off is unmatched by others I have tried in my years of cheonging. I repaid her hard work by shooting my load on her beautiful face, which she gladly accepted without any complain. Not many girls like facial shots, so additional brownie points here for Elecher!

In between shots, she changed into her yoga attire and even asked me which color for the leggings do I prefer.. we settled for something in pink and a dark sports bra, and then laid on the bed and chatted again like old friends. All these while, she would be carassing my dick and getting me aroused for the 2nd pop. Me on the other hand, was admiring, touching and outlining her cameltoe, as she shared that she likes to pull her yoga leggings high up. Super!

Heaps of kissing, hugging, painting her pussy, sucking of her tits and wet BJ ensured. I pulled down her leggings and then banged her doggy style. The loud piakpiak against her firm and ample butt only serves to heighten my excitement as I pulled her bra top down her waist and ripped her leggings off, much like what you see in japanese AV.

From doggy, i laid her on her side and did a side doggy... and she brought me to heaven to unleash my 2nd shot, capped, in her.

We chatted more, kissed some more and then washed up. It is a transaction, but it doesnt feel like one. I could connect with Elecher and that 2.5 hours was an experience that I would love to relive again, and soon.

Thank you Elecher.