Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
bruce129090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: I know her...

Continue...

My heart race when I saw her at the lobby. Matching the exact description the agent gave. I panicked and left the lobby. Instantly told the agent I'll pay the rejection fee, not comfortable with her.

At that moment, I was more afraid of her recognising me then the other way round.

After calming down to my sense, I thought to myself, what the f*k! I wasted money to book this hotel and pay rejection fee. Should've just gone with it... If anything, she should be the one who should be afraid of seeing me. I went bak to office, quickly book another girl for that night so I don't waste the room fee and upload my cum on a Malaysian goddess. (Story for another day).

Fast forward a couple months, my friend invited me (I won't reveal if I have a family, wife or kids to protect my identity. Up to you to interpret) to join him and his family for a beach holiday and cruise. I don't mind as we click well and drink well together.

To my surprise, on the day of travel, I saw Grace! She's joining the trip as well. My heart was racing of excitement. Planning of ways to sneak some hidden camera to film her. I introduced myself and went through all the formalities before checking in and boarding the flight tgt.

What a slut I thought to myself. She's so sweet and innocent infront of everybody but deep down I know she's a sneaky devil.

After arriving at the hotel, I sneakily took a pic of her.

Man I could smell her sweet VS perfume as she walk pass me. Smooth skin, perfect white teeth, sweet smile and big eyes. I wish I had the courage the other day to bed her.

Over the next few days, we had fun + I was hard at work. Trying to find ways to place my hidden camera while trying to see if I can buy from those night markets or nearby shops in the mall.

Every time I see her in that bikini, the hornier I get.

I kept taking pics of her and I also fap to her pics on my gallery the first night itself. I thought to myself, when I get back to SG, I AM GOING TO BOOK HER FOR A NIGHT and feast on her.

Every night as I drink with my friend, I'd look over at Grace from afar while she hangs with her bf (aka my friend's son). Talking about life, work and stuff with him but all I could think of was Grace's butthole and pussy juice.

On night 3, after I bit too much drink on the resort by the beach bar, around 10:30pm, I...

-

To all bros, I'm trying to find all the blurr-ish images so you guys dont do reverse image search and FIND HER! Don't so sneaky yeah T.T

Continue soon.