View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Part 2:
After my VIP spa visit, I went to other places to check them out.
Walked by Princess shop, guy at counter was friendly, showed pictures but wasn't keen on any of the available girls.
Went to check out VS salon as well but it was fully booked and had to wait around 2 hrs for the next slot.

Eventually, went to this joint, which I understand does not provide FJ. Was not given the opportunity to pick girls, so just trusted the recommendation.
I will probably not do this the next time, since most places do allow you to pick the girl which is a much safer option.

Girl was cute, looks young and pretty big boobs. Was able to finger her and she manged to get pretty wet.
I asked if she does FJ, and she said can but need to book overnight.
So I just continued with her sucking my dick, and I got to lick her pussy too.

After a while, she couldn't take it and asked how much I would tip her.
I offered a small amount (honestly, not sure what's the market rate to top up from BBBJ to FJ) and she agreed.
She said this must be a secret between us, otherwise she will get into trouble.
Therefore, I can't reveal the location (don't bother to PM me too).

She was pretty tight and I think she really enjoyed it, even though she had to keep her moaning minimal.
Looking at her in so much pleasure, covering her mouth and biting her lips was a real turn on.

I think for joints that don't allow FJ, it is actually possible if given the right chemistry.
So good luck if you guys ever want to try it, it's not something I would purposely pursue and I would much rather go to proper places with FJ if that's what I'm in the mood for.
However, variety and the experience is always fun.

JB is a pretty convenient and fun place to cheong, reasonable prices and getting to see the girl beforehand (Part 1) in the spas are definitely a plus point in my books.
Hoping to cheong again there soon, but probably after the school holidays.