Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 18
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Lisa >SNS

Face > Same posted picture. Long hair, slutty and bitchy CFM took

Boobs > Big and Perfectly fit her figure, nice to fondle and suck and look natural

Body > fair skin tone, tall and slender with some tattoo, curvy and hot round meaty ass

French > She loves frenching with DFK. Non stop follow by great tounge action with and playful throughout.

BBBJ > Slow , she takes her time, occasional deep throat and suction.Gentle stroking and kissing the tip of my cock. Skilful and one of the best ever. Sure knows what she’s doing.

Painting > No smell and cleanly shave. Tasty and damn wet. Made her squirm, moan and climax.

FJ > Cowgirl was great as she grinds on you and you get to hear her ecstatic stereo moans and her expressive face squealing with delight. Switched over to missionary where i can enjoy her tight pussy more and pounded her hard and went in for dfk. Her pussy is very tight and wet and in no time i finished. We both collapsed on the bed together.

GFE > Non- commercial feel and feel very comfortable like having own gf

Communicate was not a problem as she know how to speak English

Thanks bro SNS