View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Chia was in office and he received email and video clip showing himself with mistress in his home
He was shocked and he was told not to contact police otherwise he would suffer more ,his mistress would be killed immediately ,his wife would know and he would lose business, wealth

He was told to come to carpark within 30 mins

At carpark , he saw 2 cars with 6 well dressed men waiting for him

He was taken to place where there are Japanese fine dining restaurant considered one of most expensive
Upon reaching the restaurant , he saw more men standing like imperial guards..
He thought to himself ,it seemed that someone rich and powerful can book whole place like that

There he saw 3 people.
He realised they were Japanese.

They wanted to strike deal with him
They wanted exclusive right to Batam
They told him to bid no more than $50 million

They want to have partnership with him, he can build shopping mall in the central ,and he have to give 40 % of revenue to their organisation
Chia reluctantly agree .

All these development was report to Yuko who was pleased
As for Kuek, Yuko undertook this task herself with 5 of her men