View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
LANDMINE FOUND W02G33

She is here for quite sometime but suprisingly no bad fr reported here. Thus, sending a warning to all bros here.

Proceed with cbj for awhile. Then asked me to start fj on her. Tried to kiss her but she turn her head away. Then i went to proceed downwards to kiss her nipple, she quickly covered her nipples with her hands and disallow it. Half-mood gone. Tried to grab her boobs and pump her but she firmly hold her boobs with her hands and gave a stern warning "Cannot!". My mind was thinking is she really here to work?

I think the girls in this house all cmi. OKT is friendly but not honest. You have been warned !
WH and L18 have generally been on my ban-list since 10 years ago, generally much more landmines than gems.

Though this post is not directly relevant to me, I think its still impt to the bros here, sometime its not totally about the $$$, time wasted and spoilt mood is not a nice feeling also for bros looking for a decent exp.

anyway i think she must be those pretty-looking type is it, if not given her service, how to have any customer base.