Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Eva from SNS

The pics is similar to her and she have the cute and charming face, syt for sure. Thick sexy lips with long hair and give off the student vibes.

About 1.60 and very slim and consider petite. But she has a killer body. Not flat but nice B cups. With very nice and sensitive nipples. Very very nice boobs. She also has a nice perky ass. Nice and round. Her whole body is well proportioned with nice curves. She is very fair smooth skin.

The french was good. It give the sensual feeling with her, passionate first then slowly become more and more intense.

She is an experience head giver, clean my pipe shiny and clean. Never miss out a spot with her tongue. Good speed control and variation. Had to give her a solid thumbs up effort.

Her pussy score full marks. Love the pussy shape and view. Clean shaven with no funny smell when licking her. Very sensitive clit and get wet and horny easily. She spread her legs fully and I played with her pussy with my face only inches away.

Got her in the mood for some hardcore action. Capped and started missionary. Such an incredible sexy sight. She was moaning and we frenched wildly. After only a minute I already almost came. Normally I can manage and last but she was such a turn on. Amazing. So I stopped and asked her to ride me. She rides wildly. And deep. I grabbed her boobs and she bent over to french. So hot I again almost came. Damn! So again asked her to stop and switched to doggy. What a view. Amazing. Pumped her for a few minutes before switching back to missionary for the finale. She spread her legs fully and I pounded her till I came. One of the best fuck i had.

GFE was mix with pse together, wonderful combo. Very attentive and all out to please. We had a wonderful time together. Sure RTF material.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.