View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 09:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ramadan the Month of Jihad: Muslims tried to plan an attack at the feet of the Eiffe

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.rtl.be/actu/belgique/ju...s-auraient-tente-de/2024-03-17/article/649020

Three minors and one adult were arrested some 10 days ago. They planned to attack a Brussels theatre ... But not that. We found that they were also planning to attack the Eiffel Tower with explosives. Currently, several people are still wanted.

They do not know each other in reality, but speak for long hours of the Islamic State on...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.