View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Miko, butler arrived at the club lounge , to greet Alfred who greeted her in return.

Miko, then took him to suite where she showed him around , explaining.

Miko asked him when he was going to that area..

He replied evening.

He requested to be alone and she obliged and close the door

Alfred then undressed and bathed , later slept on king bed.

Meanwhile, the yacht reached the private harbour of the resort and Seiko came out, accompanied by Mazuta men..

Female manager (middle ranking Mazuta member) came and greet Seiko, took her to office to process document.

After processing , Seiko was taken to meet CEO Yugawakasi who was in private onsen area at underground paradise..

Seiko followed the manager as she led her into the lift , using red card to tap and pressed the button marked R (which stand for Reserved)

Lift went down..
Opened, she was led out.
She looked at the environment , large pool of water, fountain and specialty Japanese restaurant . Naked female staffs ,some wore lingerie and naked men who were special staff member on R & R .

She was led into private onsen room after manager received approval to enter

There , she met CEO who was sitting in pool , totally naked.

(continue next week..)