Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
Sorry for the bad vibes.
I went to the DTAP@ROBERTSON clinic that afternoon and purchased the medication costing me SGD 2100, I was torn between paying for it, on the one hand I felt that it should be safe and that it was a lot of money to spend, and on the other hand I felt that I was still young and that I couldn't afford to take that risk if something went wrong with this risk. So I bought the medication anyway. But I still think the drug is too expensive. So just thought I'd ask here if anyone has experienced anything similar.
I experience only twice rubber broken in my long history of visiting cat150 wls for nearly 20 yrs.

Nothing much, the girl and me just a little surprised, and then she quickly go bathroom to wash it out. I think the wls have precautionary measures along with their monthly medical checkups. This is part of their occupation risk and I dun think they will be shocked that it happened.