View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman123 View Post
Created a new account to ask sbf bros.

I am bui bui uncle married with kids Working in a high stress environment. Have a female friend name L is a female late 20s. L is attached getting married soon but always say like bf cannot support her emotionally. We started off as project mates then friends. Then topic became a bit more sexual.

Then one day the topic became like joking when L suddenly jokingly? jio me for DTF in hotel room but ask me to open room. I was shocked and this happened for multiple times. But
don't Eat and Sh!t at the same place. Thats one thing I have learnt over the years. Moons ago, I was working in a bank and I Sh!tted where I ate and it didn't end well.

I am currently holding a quite senior position in my company and I can swear that every year I have at least 2 opportunities to catch a fish. Some even quite openly throw themselves on me. Luckily my bigger head is sensible because I know for sure it will not end well. I even had one recently who were travelling with me telling me she has 小三命.